WELCOME TO OUR LAUNCH YEAR!
Let’s hit the trail!
This year the founders, Tyler and Kara, are “soft launching”their hiking company & we want YOUR FAMILY to come along with us!
Our goal? To share our passion for hiking with adventurous families and teens while fine-tuning our business strategy & having tons of fun. We’ve created three amazing trip itineraries for this summer:
1. Nakasendo Trail in Japan
2. Laugavegur Trail in Iceland
3. Appalachian Trail in New Hampshire
For the soft launch we provide guiding & booking services at no cost! Rather, we’re charging families the “at cost” price for food, lodging, and trip-specific travel expenses for each itinerary. AKA your family gets an amazing travel experience with professional guide services at a killer deal.
As a participant in our “soft launch” you and your family will be integral to helping us develop our programs for years to come. We’ll need your feedback and participation to make these trips kick booty. So, not only do you get an awesome trip, you get to help us create something awesome for the future!
If you and your 6-12th graders are interested in an epic summer trekking experience (for possibly the lowest price you’ll eva eva find), give us your contact info & we’ll send you info about this rad deal.
While you look through our website, keep in mind, we intend to make these trips exclusively for teens - so the language is directed at them. Thanks for following along in our journey! We’re super grateful to everyone who spreads the love by mentioning these hiking trips to their friends and family.
Tyler & Kara Alden
💥POP YOUR CONTACT IN THIS HANDY FORM AND WE’LL BE IN TOUCH SHORTLY!⏱
What you can expect:
1. We’ll email you right away with general information about this summer’s trips (then you can read over it with kiddos and get HYPED)
2. Within 2 business days we will call you to get to know your goals for the summer and discuss details
We’re also available for phone therapy sessions as needed ❤️
3. We’ll mail you some fun goodies as a “thank-you-for-being-awesome-we’d-like-to-be-friends-forever” gift (but like in a non-clingy way).